Terms and Conditions of www.cook-helper.com
These Terms govern
- the use of www.cook-helper.com, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
Nothing in these Terms creates any relationship of employment, agency, or partnership between the involved parties.
Www.cook-helper.com is provided by:
ONZ d.o.o., Spodnja Slivnica 39a, 1290 Grosuplje, SloveniaOwner contact email:
email@example.comWhat the User should know at a glance
- The right of withdrawal only applies to European Consumers. The right of withdrawal, also commonly called the right of cancellation in the UK, is consistently referred to as “the right of withdrawal” within this document.
- Please note that some provisions in these Terms may only apply to certain categories of Users. In particular, certain provisions may only apply to Consumers or to those Users that do not qualify as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each affected clause. In the absence of any such mention, clauses apply to all Users.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and in such cases are additionally indicated within this document.
By using www.cook-helper.com, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being Consumers or Business Users;
To use the Service Users may register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner.
Users may also use the Service without registering or creating a User account, however, this may cause limited availability of certain features or functions.
Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by www.cook-helper.com.
By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, have been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.Account termination
Users can terminate their account and stop using the Service at any time by doing the following:
Account suspension and deletion
- By directly contacting the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
The Owner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, User accounts which it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms.
The suspension or deletion of User accounts shall not entitle Users to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.
The suspension or deletion of accounts due to causes attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any applicable fees or prices.Content on www.cook-helper.com
Unless where otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on www.cook-helper.com is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner undertakes its utmost effort to ensure that the content provided on www.cook-helper.com infringes no applicable legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it may not always be possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, without prejudice to any legal prerogatives of Users to enforce their rights, Users are kindly asked to preferably report related complaints using the contact details provided in this document.Rights regarding content on www.cook-helper.com – All rights reserved
The Owner holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may not therefore use such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the Service.Access to external resources
Through www.cook-helper.com Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third parties’ terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.Acceptable use
Www.cook-helper.com and the Service may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for making sure that their use of www.cook-helper.com and/or the Service violates no applicable law, regulations or third-party rights.
Therefore, the Owner reserves the right to take any appropriate measure to protect its legitimate interests including denying Users access to www.cook-helper.com or the Service, terminating contracts, reporting any misconduct performed through www.cook-helper.com or the Service to the competent authorities – such as judicial or administrative authorities – whenever Users are suspected to be in violation of any laws, regulations, third-party rights and/or these Terms, including, but not limited to, by engaging in any of the following activities:Conduct restrictions
- pretending to fulfil any possible condition or requirements for accessing www.cook-helper.com and/or using the Services, such as for instance being adult according to law or qualifying as a Consumer;
- concealing their identity or stealing someone else’s identity or pretend to be or represent a third-party, if not allowed to do so by such third-party;
- manipulating identifiers to disguise or otherwise conceal the origin of their messages or of the content posted;
- defaming, abusing, harassing, using threatening practices, threatening or violating the legal rights of others in any other way;
- promoting activity that may endanger the User’s life or the life of any other User or lead to physical harm. This includes but is not limited to suicide threats or instigations, intentional physical trauma, the use of illegal drugs, or excessive drinking. Under no circumstance is any User allowed to post any content promoting and/or encouraging and/or showing any self-destructive or violent behavior on www.cook-helper.com;
- probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of www.cook-helper.com, including the services or any network connected to the website, nor breaching the security or authentication measures on www.cook-helper.com, including the services or any network connected to www.cook-helper.com;
- installing, embedding, uploading or otherwise incorporating any malware into or via www.cook-helper.com;
- using www.cook-helper.com or the technical infrastructure in an abusive, excessive or otherwise inappropriate way (for example: for spamming purposes);
- attempting to disrupt or tamper with the technical infrastructure in a manner that harms or places an undue burden on www.cook-helper.com or the Service;
- adopting any automated process to extract, harvest or scrape information, data and/or content from www.cook-helper.com and all the digital properties thereto related unless where explicitly allowed to do so by the Owner;
- disseminating or publishing content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, libelous or inappropriate;
- publishing any content that promotes, either directly or indirectly, hate, racism, discrimination, pornography, violence;
- disseminating or publishing any content that is false or may create unjustified alarm;
- using www.cook-helper.com to publish, disseminate or otherwise provide content protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to patent, trademark or copyright law, unlawfully and without the legitimate right-holder’s consent;
- using www.cook-helper.com to publish, disseminate or otherwise make available any other content which infringes on any third-party rights, including but not limited to state, military, trade or professional secrets and personal data;
- publishing any content or carrying out any activity that disrupts, interrupts, harms, or otherwise violates the integrity of www.cook-helper.com or another User’s experience or devices. Such activities include: spamming, distributing unauthorized advertisements, phishing, defrauding others, spreading malware or viruses etc.;
Commercial use restrictions
- misappropriating any account in use by another User;
- harvesting or collecting any personally identifying information of other Users including but not limited to their email addresses or contact information, by circumventing the privacy setting of other Users’ accounts on www.cook-helper.com or by any other means;
- using any information relating to other Users, including personal or contact data, for purposes other than those www.cook-helper.com is intended for;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALEPaid Products
- registering or using www.cook-helper.com in order to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind in any way;
- indicating or trying to imply in any manner, that a User stands in a qualified relationship with www.cook-helper.com or that www.cook-helper.com has endorsed the User, the User’s products or services or any third party’s products and services for any purpose;
Some of the Products provided on www.cook-helper.com, as part of the Service, are provided on the basis of payment.
The fees, duration and conditions applicable to the purchase of such Products are described below and in the dedicated sections of www.cook-helper.com.Product description
Prices, descriptions or availability of Products are outlined in the respective sections of www.cook-helper.com and are subject to change without notice.
While Products on www.cook-helper.com are presented with the greatest accuracy technically possible, representation on www.cook-helper.com through any means (including, as the case may be, graphic material, images, colors, sounds) is for reference only and implies no warranty as to the characteristics of the purchased Product.
The characteristics of the chosen Product will be outlined during the purchasing process.The offer of Products is nonbinding. In order to complete the purchase, Users are requested to submit a binding order. Only once such order is accepted is the contract concluded.Purchasing process
Any steps taken from choosing a Product to order submission form part of the purchasing process.
The purchasing process includes these steps:
- Users must choose the desired Product and verify their purchase selection.
- After having reviewed the information displayed in the purchase selection, Users may place the order by submitting it.
When the User submits an order, the following applies:
- Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase. The submission of the order creates for the User the obligation to pay the price, taxes and possible further fees and expenses, as specified on the order page.
- In case the purchased Product requires active input from the User, such as the provision of personal information or data, specifications or special wishes, the order submission creates an obligation for the User to cooperate accordingly.
- Upon submission of the order, Users will receive a receipt. Unless stated otherwise in the relevant communication, the aforementioned receipt merely indicates reception of the order and does not constitute acceptance of the order.
- Unless the order receipt expressly includes the acceptance of the order, in which case the contract is therefore then entered into, the purchase contract is entered into at the moment the User receives the communication of order acceptance.
- Subject to availability and to the Owner’s discretion, the order shall be accepted without undue delay.
- If the order is not accepted, the Owner shall issue a refund.
The rejection of an order shall not entitle the User to bring any claim against the Owner, including compensation for damages.
All notifications related to the described purchasing process shall be sent to the email address provided by the User for such purposes.Prices
Users are informed during the purchasing process and before order submission, about any fees, taxes and costs (including, if any, delivery costs) that they will be charged.
Prices on www.cook-helper.com are displayed:
Offers and discounts
- including all applicable fees, taxes and costs;
The Owner may offer discounts or provide special offers for the purchase of Products. Any such offer or discount shall always be subject to the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions set out in the corresponding section of www.cook-helper.com.
Offers and discounts are always granted at the Owner’s sole discretion.
Repeated or recurring offers or discounts create no claim/title or right that Users may enforce in the future.
Depending on the case, discounts or offers shall be valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. If an offer or discount is limited by time, the time indications refer to the time zone of the Owner, as indicated in the Owner’s location details in this document, unless otherwise specified.Coupons
Offers or discounts can be based on Coupons.
If breach of the conditions applicable to Coupons occurs, the Owner can legitimately refuse to fulfill its contractual obligations and expressly reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to protect its rights and interests.
Notwithstanding the provisions below, any additional or diverging rules applicable to using the Coupon displayed in the corresponding information page or on the Coupon itself shall always prevail.
Unless otherwise stated, these rules apply to the use of Coupons:
Methods of payment
- Each Coupon is only valid when used in the manner and within the timeframe specified on the website and/or the Coupon;
- A Coupon may only be applied, in its entirety, at the actual time of purchase – partial use is not permitted;
- Unless otherwise stated, single-use Coupons may only be used once per purchase and therefore may only be applied a single time even in cases involving installment-based purchases;
- A Coupon cannot be applied cumulatively;
- The Coupon must be redeemed exclusively within the time specified in the offer. After this period, the Coupon will automatically expire, precluding any possibility for the User to claim the relevant rights, including cash-out;
- The User is not entitled to any credit/refund/compensation if there is a difference between the value of the Coupon and the redeemed value;
- The Coupon is intended solely for non–commercial use. Any reproduction, counterfeiting and commercial trade of the Coupon is strictly forbidden, along with any illegal activity related to the purchase and/or use of the Coupon.
Information related to accepted payment methods are made available during the purchasing process.
Some payment methods may only be available subject to additional conditions or fees. In such cases related information can be found in the dedicated section of www.cook-helper.com.
All payments are independently processed through third-party services. Therefore, www.cook-helper.com does not collect any payment information – such as credit card details – but only receives a notification once the payment has been successfully completed.
If payment through the available methods fail or is refused by the payment service provider, the Owner shall be under no obligation to fulfil the purchase order. Any possible costs or fees resulting from the failed or refused payment shall be borne by the User.Retention of Product ownership
Until payment of the total purchase price is received by the Owner, any Products ordered shall not become the User’s property.Delivery
Deliveries are made to the address indicated by the User and in the manner specified in the order summary.
Upon delivery, Users must verify the content of the delivery and report anomalies without undue delay, using the contact details provided in this document or as described in the delivery note. Users may refuse to accept the parcel if visibly damaged.
Goods are delivered to the following countries or territories: Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Great Britain, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Czech, Bulgaria, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania.
Delivery times are specified on www.cook-helper.com or during the purchasing process.
Unless otherwise specified on www.cook-helper.com or agreed with Users, Products shall be delivered within thirty (30) days from purchase.Failed delivery
The Owner cannot be held responsible for delivery errors due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the execution of the purchase order by the User, nor for any damages or delays after handover to the carrier if the latter is arranged by the User.
If the goods are not received or collected at the time or within the deadline specified, the goods will be returned to the Owner, who will contact the User to schedule a second delivery attempt or to agree on the future course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed, any delivery attempt starting from the second shall be at the User’s expense.User rightsRight of withdrawal
Unless exceptions apply, the User may be eligible to withdraw from the contract within the period specified below (generally 14 days), for any reason and without justification. Users can learn more about the withdrawal conditions within this section.Who the right of withdrawal applies to
Unless any applicable exception is mentioned below, Users who are European Consumers are granted a statutory cancellation right under EU rules, to withdraw from contracts entered into online (distance contracts) within the specified period applicable to their case, for any reason and without justification.
Users that do not fit this qualification, cannot benefit from the rights described in this section.Exercising the right of withdrawal
To exercise their right of withdrawal, Users must send to the Owner an unequivocal statement of their intention to withdraw from the contract.
To this end, Users may use the model withdrawal form available from within the “definitions” section of this document. Users are, however, free to express their intention to withdraw from the contract by making an unequivocal statement in any other suitable way. In order to meet the deadline within which they can exercise such right, Users must send the withdrawal notice before the withdrawal period expires.
When does the withdrawal period expire?
Effects of withdrawal
- Regarding the purchase of goods, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which the User or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the User – takes physical possession of the goods.
- Regarding the purchase of several goods ordered together but delivered separately or in case of purchase of a single good consisting of multiple lots or pieces delivered separately, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which the User or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the User – acquires physical possession of the last good, lot or piece.
Users who correctly withdraw from a contract will be reimbursed by the Owner for all payments made to the Owner, including, if any, those covering the costs of delivery.
However, any additional costs resulting from the choice of a particular delivery method other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Owner, will not be reimbursed.
Such reimbursement shall be made without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days from the day on which the Owner is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. Unless otherwise agreed with the User, reimbursements will be made using the same means of payment as used to process the initial transaction. In any event, the User shall not incur any costs or fees as a result of such reimbursement.…on the purchase of physical goods
Unless the Owner has offered to collect the goods, Users shall send back the goods or hand them over to the Owner, or to a person authorized by the latter to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day on which they communicated their decision to withdraw from the contract.
The deadline is met if the goods are handed to the carrier, or otherwise returned as indicated above, before the expiration of the 14-days-period for returning the goods. The reimbursement may be withheld until reception of the goods, or until Users have supplied evidence of having returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Users shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods outside of that which is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.The costs of returning the goods are borne by the User
.Legal guarantee of conformity for goods
Under EU law, for a minimum period of 2 years after delivery, traders guarantee the conformity of the goods they sell. This means that traders must ensure that the goods purchased have the promised quality, or the quality that can be reasonably expected, functionality or characteristics for at least two years after they’ve been delivered to the purchaser.
Where Users qualify as European Consumers, the legal guarantee of conformity for goods applies to the items available on www.cook-helper.com in accordance with the laws of the country of their habitual residence.
National laws of such country may grant such Users broader rights.In particular, Consumers based in France can exercise guarantee rights within two years of delivery of the good without being required to provide evidence of the good’s defect or lack of conformity. The period of time for which the Consumer is exempted from providing evidence of the fault is reduced to six months in case of used goods.When exercising guarantee rights, Consumers may choose between requesting replacement or reparation of the faulty good at the conditions set out in the French Consumer Code.This statutory guarantee of conformity applies regardless of any commercial guarantee possibly offered by the Owner.Consumers may also exercise their right of guarantee for hidden faults according to the relevant provisions of the French Civil Code, choosing between cancelling the purchase or requesting a price reduction.Liability and indemnificationEU UsersIndemnification
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees harmless from and against any claim or demand — including but not limited to lawyer’s fees and costs — made by any third party due to or in relation with any culpable use of or connection to the Service, violation of these Terms, infringement of any third-party rights or statutory provision by the User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise explicitly stated and without prejudice to applicable statutory product liability provisions, Users shall have no right to claim damages against the Owner (or any natural or legal person acting on its behalf).
This does not apply to damages to life, health or physical integrity, damages resulting from the breach of an essential contractual obligation such as any obligation strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract, and/or damages resulting from intent or gross negligence, as long as www.cook-helper.com has been appropriately and correctly used by the User.
Unless damages have been caused by way of intent or gross negligence, or they affect life, health or physical integrity, the Owner shall only be liable to the extent of typical and foreseeable damages at the moment the contract was entered into.
In particular, within the limits stated above, the Owner shall not be liable for:
US UsersDisclaimer of WarrantiesWww.cook-helper.com is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Users’ own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.Without limiting the foregoing, the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet Users’ requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at users own risk and users shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Users’ use of the Service.The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.Federal law, some states, and other jurisdictions, do not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.Limitations of liabilityTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for
- any loss of business opportunities and any other loss, even indirect, that may be incurred by the User (such as, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, etc.);
- damages or losses resulting from interruptions or malfunctions of www.cook-helper.com due to acts of force majeure, or unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and beyond the control of the Owner, such as, but not limited to, failures or disruptions of telephone or electrical lines, the Internet and / or other means of transmission, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the delivery of products, third-party services or applications;
- any losses that are not the direct consequence of a breach of the Terms by the Owner;
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to User. The terms give User specific legal rights, and User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under the terms shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.IndemnificationThe User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
Common provisionsNo Waiver
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measure, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.Service interruption
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. If the Service is terminated, the Owner will cooperate with Users to enable them to withdraw Personal Data or information in accordance with applicable law.
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (eg. labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts etc).Service reselling
Without prejudice to any more specific provision of these Terms, any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and design rights related to www.cook-helper.com are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties relating to intellectual property.
All trademarks — nominal or figurative — and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with www.cook-helper.com are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User for the future.
The continued use of the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms. If Users do not wish to be bound by the changes, they must stop using the Service. Failure to accept the revised Terms, may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
The applicable previous version will govern the relationship prior to the User’s acceptance. The User can obtain any previous version from the Owner.
Any change of these Terms shall be communicated in writing no later than one month prior to becoming effective. Should Consumers not accept the modified Terms, they shall have the right to terminate the Agreement without any penalty nor right to claim compensation up to four months following the day on which the modified Terms have become effective.Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation, or subcontract any or all rights or obligations under these Terms, taking the User’s legitimate interests into account. Provisions regarding changes of these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way, without the written permission of the Owner.Contacts
All communications relating to the use of www.cook-helper.com must be sent using the contact information stated in this document.Severability
Should any provision of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.EU Users
Should any provision of these Terms be or be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable, the parties shall do their best to find, in an amicable way, an agreement on valid and enforceable provisions thereby substituting the void, invalid or unenforceable parts.
In case of failure to do so, the void, invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by the applicable statutory provisions, if so permitted or stated under the applicable law.
Without prejudice to the above, the nullity, invalidity or the impossibility to enforce a particular provision of these Terms shall not nullify the entire Agreement, unless the severed provisions are essential to the Agreement, or of such importance that the parties would not have entered into the contract if they had known that the provision would not be valid, or in cases where the remaining provisions would translate into an unacceptable hardship on any of the parties.US Users
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Users and the Owner with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.Authoritative version of these Terms
These Terms are drawn up and revised in English. Other language versions of these Terms are provided for information purposes only. In the event of any inconsistency between different linguistic versions, the original version shall always prevail.Governing law
These Terms are governed by the law of the place where the Owner is based, as disclosed in the relevant section of this document, without regard to conflict of laws principles.Exception for European Consumers
However, regardless of the above, if the User qualifies as a European Consumer and has their habitual residence in a country where the law provides for a higher consumer protection standard, such higher standards shall prevail.Venue of jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of:
Ljubljana, SloveniaException for European Consumers
The above does not apply to any Users that qualify as European Consumers, nor to Consumers based in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.UK Consumers
Consumers based in England and Wales may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in the English and Welsh courts. Consumers based in Scotland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. Consumers based in Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.US UsersEach party specifically waives any right to trial by jury in any court in connection with any action or litigation.Any claims under these terms shall proceed individually and no party shall join in a class action or other proceeding with or on behalf of others.Dispute resolutionAmicable dispute resolution
Users may bring any disputes to the Owner who will try to resolve them amicably.
While Users’ right to take legal action shall always remain unaffected, in the event of any controversy regarding the use of www.cook-helper.com or the Service, Users are kindly asked to contact the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
The User may submit the complaint including a brief description and if applicable, the details of the related order, purchase, or account, to the Owner’s email address specified in this document.
The Owner will process the complaint without undue delay and within 21 days of receiving it.Online dispute resolution for Consumers
The European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that facilitates an out-of-court method for solving any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts.
As a result, any European Consumer can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from contracts which have been entered into online. The platform is available at the following link
Within one year of submitting a written complaint to the Owner regarding any dispute stemming from these Terms, Consumers have the right to initiate a mediation procedure before
Definitions and legal referenceswww.cook-helper.com (or this Application)
- any mediation body approved by the French Government. The relevant list is available at the following link.
The property that enables the provision of the Service.Agreement
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.Business User
Any User that does not qualify as a Consumer.Coupon
Any code or voucher, in print or electronic form, which allows the User to purchase the Product at a discounted price.European (or Europe)
Applies where a User is physically present or has their registered offices within the EU, regardless of nationality.Example withdrawal formAddressed to:ONZ d.o.o., Spodnja Slivnica 39a, 1290 Grosuplje, Sloveniavs@onz.siI/We hereby give notice that I/we withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods/for the provision of the following service:_____________________________________________ (insert a description of the goods/services that are subject to the respective withdrawal)
(sign if this form is notified on paper)Owner (or We)
- Ordered on: _____________________________________________ (insert the date)
- Received on: _____________________________________________ (insert the date)
- Name of consumer(s):_____________________________________________
- Address of consumer(s):_____________________________________________
- Date: _____________________________________________
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides www.cook-helper.com and/or the Service to Users.Product
A good or service available for purchase through www.cook-helper.com, such as e.g. physical goods, digital files, software, booking services etc.
The sale of Products may be part of the Service.Service
The service provided by www.cook-helper.com as described in these Terms and on www.cook-helper.com.Terms
All provisions applicable to the use of www.cook-helper.com and/or the Service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using www.cook-helper.com.Consumer
Any User qualifying as a natural person who accesses goods or services for personal use, or more generally, acts for purposes outside their trade, business, craft or profession.
Latest update: November 19, 2020
Cook-Helper | ONZ d.o.o.